The Green Thumb Gardening class series will give you the practical knowledge to keep your home garden thriving! University of Wisconsin Extension educators and local horticulture experts will provide in depth and accessible information for everyone from the novice to the experienced gardener.
In Spring 2018, classes will be held Thursday evenings, Feb. 22nd – April 19th from 6:30-9:00pm at the Dane County UW-Extension office. Register for the complete class series at a discounted price or individual classes according to your interests.
2018 CLASS TOPICS
- Composting & Soil Composition
- Garden Landscape Design
- Growing Berries
- Annual & Perennial Flowers
- Wisconsin Wildlife in the Home Garden
- Weeds & Invasive Plant Management
- Native Plants for Gardens & Pollinators
- Vegetables Families, Pests & Diseases
- Vegetable Garden Planning & Techniques